Advantages and disadvantages of B2C
Advantages of B2C
- Direct "link" capabilities to content information and visual displays already existing on other client web site. You can update your E-Catalog anytime, whether it's adding new products, or adjusting prices, without the expense and time of a traditional print catalogs.
- Extensive search capabilities by item, corporate name, division name, location, manufacturer, partner, price or any other specified needs.
Shrinks the Competition Gap
1. Reduced marketing/advertising expenses compete on equal footing with much bigger companies; easily compete on quality, price, and availability of the products
Unlimited Market Place
- The Internet gives customers the opportunity to browse and shop at their place. They can access your services from home, office, or on the road, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, monthly or yearly.
- The Internet allows you to reach people around the world, offering your products to a global customer base there you can buy the product easily.
A 24 Hour Store Reduced
1. Reduce unnecessary phone calls and mailings.
Lower Cost of Doing Business
1. It has Reduced inventory, employees, purchasing costs, order processing costs associated with faxing, phone calls, and data entry, and even eliminate physical stores. Reduce transaction costs.
1. Sell directly to your customers.
Easier Business Administration
1. by using with right software, store inventory levels, shipping and receiving logs, and other business administration tasks can be automatically stored, categorized and updated in real-time, and accessed on demand of customers.
Frees Your Staff
1. Reduce customer service and sales support service.
Customers will love it
- Gives customers control of sales process.
- Builds loyalty of customer.
More Efficient Business Relationships
Better way to deal with dealers and suppliers.
- By using this process we can Shipp, real time inventory accounting system which adjusts stock levels and site, location availability instantaneously
- Secured, automated registration verification, account entry and transaction authorization features
- Banking and accounting features customized for pre-approved third party direct sales, vendor, consignment or internal transfer transactions.
Secure Payment Systems
1. Recent advancements in payment technologies allow encrypted, secure payment online
Disadvantages of B2C
The catalog needs to regenerate every time when there is some new information or items to add in.
High Marketing / Advertising Expenses
Reduced marketing/advertising expenses compete on equal footing with much bigger companies;
easily compete on quality, price, and availability of products.
Limited Market Place
Normally, customer will only locally and limited to certain area.
High Sales Cycle
Usually, a lot of phone calls and mailings are needed.
Required Higher Cost of Doing Business
Cost regarding inventory, employees, purchasing costs, and order-processing costs associated with faxing, phone calls, and data entry, and even physical stores. Subsequently, increase transaction costs.
Require A Middlemen
Some sales or transaction may taking part indirectly or gone through third party to your customers.
Inefficient Business Administration
Store inventory levels, shipping and receiving logs, and other business administration tasks might need to be categorized and updated manually in and done only when have time. This cause the information might not the latest or updated.
Need to employ number of staff